Sunday, October 23, 2005

Auf Wiedersehen Karl, Au Revoir Scooter

I'm going out on a limb here but my prediction is that the early news cycle tomorrow will report official indictments against Karl Rove and Lewis "Scooter" Libby.

I also predict they will both step down.

The details of the indictments, what exact charges are brought, etc. I won't guess but they will be serious.

My timing may be off by a day or two but if these events do not transpire by the end of the week I (and much of the nation) will be shocked.

In a larger sense, I think these indictments will mark a major turning point in current American politics and signal the beginning of the end for the Bush administration and this horrible, horrible chapter in our nation's history.

We can only pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google